I'll introduce you to a famous Jeju restaurant where I ate really delicious special food during my trip to Jeju Island. 




It is located right in front of Sanbangsan Mountain, which is a must-have place for the western course of Jeju Island, so I like it even more because it has a good movement and a great view. 

From Suncheon Mihyang, you can see the Yongmeori coast of Brother Island and Songaksan Mountain at a glance. 


It was located just below Sanbangsan Mountain, so it was easy to find. 

If you park in the parking lot right under Sanbangsan Mountain and walk, 

Soonchunmihyang is there. 

 

Just like this. 

So the view was even more amazing. 

The food was delicious and the view was good, so I killed two birds with one stone. 



I visited early because I didn't want to be crowded. 

It's a famous place with a reputation, so there were already good seats. 


We sat inside the hall. 

What's interesting is that when you lay down the table vinyl, you draw a heart with water. 

It was such a cute idea. 



On the side of the table, there was a friendly way to eat the king's samhap. 

Most of the people who visited Suncheon Mihyang eat caesang samhap. 

So, we ordered the representative menu of Suncheon Mihyang. 


There was a big menu on the kitchen of the restaurant. 

It looked delicious just by just by looking at it. 

It was steamed with octopus, abalone, and black pork. 

The side dishes came out neatly, too. 


I wanted a cool side dish because it was hot, but it was nice to have a cold cucumber salad with soup. 


It was a great king tripe with a big octopus on top that finally appeared. 

This is really a delicacy. 

There's cheese inside, so it's spicy and savory. 


As expected, Jeju Island's famous restaurant octopus was prepared to eat and black pork ribs and abalone were also eaten together. 


The soft abalone is well cooked, too. 

Black pork ribs, which didn't smell like pork at all, were also my favorite. 


All the ingredients for the king's samhap were perfectly compatible. 


What I especially liked was the soft, well-boiled octopus. 

Octopus gets tough if it's cooked incorrectly

It's delicious and soft. It was soft. 


I tasted the combination of octopus, abalone, and black pork ribs with the sauce. 

The more I eat, the more I get addicted to it. 


They told me to wrap black pork ribs with perilla leaves, so I ate it like that. 

I really like this combination. 

That's why I think I've been loved by people for a long time.  


​It was fun to eat in various combinations. 

They ordered rice from each table. 

The raspberry sauce was so attractive that I ate it all the way to the bottom. 


​Rice and octopus. The raspberry sauce is so good

It's a magic that you keep eating. You eat a delicious early dinner


Go to Sanbangsan Land 

I rode the Sanbangsan Viking which will be famous for coming out for 2 days and 1 night this week. 



I heard it goes up the highest in Korea, but I don't think it's a lie. 

​If you're looking for a good restaurant in Jeju Island near Sanbangsan Mountain, I recommend Suncheon Mihyang in Sanbangsan Mountain


There's a waiting room at mealtime.